I Couldn’t Pick Just One So I Decided to Give You Three…and Where to Find More Recipes!
Here’s my favorite (top 3) Paleo Meatloaf recipes.
1. Pizza Meatloaf
Yes, it’s pizza. Yes, it’s amazing.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Mix eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, parmesan, half the mozzarella, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Pat into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 50 minutes.
- Spread remaining pizza sauce on top, bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake until bubbly.
2. Southwest Turkey Meatloaf
- 1/4cup chopped onion
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 114 1/2 ounce can beef broth
- 115 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2pounds uncooked ground turkey
- 1cup frozen or canned whole kernel corn, thawed or drained
- 1/2cup bottled picante sauce
- 1/4 – 1/2cup crushed tortilla chips or corn chips
- 1teaspoon taco seasoning
- Shredded Mexican-style four-cheese blend, chopped tomato, snipped fresh cilantro, sliced fresh jalapeno pepper, and/or lime wedges (optional)
- In a large saucepan cook onion in hot oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes until rice is brown. Add beef broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans; set aside to cool slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine turkey, corn, picante sauce, crushed chips, and taco seasoning. Stir in rice mixture. In prepared baking pan lightly pat turkey mixture into a 10×5-inch loaf. Bake for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the center of loaf registers 165 degrees F.
- Let meat loaf stand for 10 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cheese, tomato, cilantro, and/or sliced jalapeno and serve with lime.
3. Bacon Chorizo Chipotle Meatloaf
Look at that beauty!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground chorizo
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- ¼ white onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ pound bacon
- 2-3 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo or homemade chipotle mayo
- chopped green onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place all ingredients, except for the bacon, mayo and green onions, in a large bowl and mix well with your hands until combined.
- Put all the mixture into a 9×5 baking dish. Cut the bacon strips in half so they fit across the baking dish perfectly. Layer the bacon down the baking dish, overlapping the bacon slightly and covering all the meat mixture. Tuck the sides of the bacon in so they don’t turn up while they bake.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then turn on broiler and cook for less than 5 minutes, just to brown the bacon a little more. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with chipotle mayo and green onions.
Of course there are plenty more Paleo recipes but those are my 3 favorites. If you want a more mouth watering Paleo recipes click here